Part Ⅰ Dialogue Communication (15 minutes，15 points) Section A Dialogue Completion
Directions: In this section, you will read 5 short incomplete dialogues between two speakers, each followed by four choices marked A, B, C, and D. Choose the answer that best suits the situation to complete the dialogue. Mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET with a single line through the center.
1. Speaker A: You are 40 minutes late. You tyre broke again this morning? Speaker B: ____________.
A. Yes. It’s a good story.
B. Yes. What do you think?
C. Sorry. It won’t happen again.
D. Right. You know me well.
2. speaker A: Guess what? Susan published another paper. It’s a third in a month. Speaker B: _________.
A. I wish I had her brain.
B. You said it.
C. How can I guess that?
3. Speaker A: I’m going home now. Do you want to head out together?
Speaker B: _______. I’m going home in about an hour.
A. That’s a good idea.
B. No way.
C. Ok. Thank you.
D. No, Thanks.
4. Speaker A: You’ll never guess what was going on in our school last week. Speaker B: _______.
A. Go on, surprise me.
B. Yes. That must be lovely.
C. Yes, I can.
D. You are telling me.
5. Speaker A: This sofa looks quite comfortable. What do you think about it? Speaker B: ________. If I were you, I’d buy that one.
A. I know little about it.
B. I don’t think much of it.
C. Why don’t you buy it?
D. You know better.
Section B Dialogue Comprehension
Directions: In this section, you will read 5 short conversations between a man and a woman. At the end of each conversation there is a question followed by 4 choices marked A, B, C, and D. Choose the best answer to the question from the 4 choices given and mark your answer on the ANSWER SHEET with a single line through the center.
6. Woman: I don’t know how Shawn feels after I turned down his business proposal. Man: He’s cool with it.
Question: What does the man mean?
A. Shawn feels hurt.
B. Shawn doesn’t mind it.
C. Shawn is a calm person.
D. Shawn knows nothing about it.
7. Man: Would you like to have some ice-cream? I’ve got a variety of flavors.
Woman: I wish I could, but I just can’t. I ’m on a diet. Question: What do we learn about the woman?
A. She is difficult to please.
B. She is particular about flavor.
C. She is trying to lose weight.
D. She is crazy about ice-cream.
8. Woman: I think the author was indicating that he was supporting the lines.
Man: He said one thing, but he meant another. You have to read between the lines. Question: What should the woman do to fully understand the author?
A. Leave out unimportant parts.
B. Read again and again.
C. Look for other references.
D. Find the hidden meanings.
9. Woman: I can’t stand him any more, so picky and fussy! Man: What can you say? H e pays for your bread. Question: What does the man mean?
A. The woman can make a suggestion.
B. The woman has to tolerate her boss.
C. The woman needs to pay for her own bread.
D. The woman doesn’t understand the situation.
10. Woman: When can you ever listen to what I have to say? Man: Can you do me a favor an disappear now? Question: What does the man mean?
A. He doesn’t want to be bothered.
B. He doesn’t need the woman’s help.
C. He will listen to the woman later.
D. He never wants to see the woman again.
|下载信息 [文件大小：249.50 KB 下载次数： 次]|